If anyone is not ordering their uniform due to financial reasons, please direct them to contact Tim Nash in the GUSA office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following information does NOT apply to recreation players, Hybrid Academy players or U15-18 Boys Select players. The process for older boys will begin within the next few weeks.
Please remember the following:
· GUSA Jerseys are UNISEX. There are two different styles – Estro & Tiro – you need one of each. One is more expensive due to our agreement with Adidas. We chose to have the second jersey at a lower price point to keep your overall costs to a minimum.
· Females can choose the Women’s style for shorts. There will be two options for shorts on all female player’s ordering page. If you need YOUTH sizes, you must order the UNISEX short.
· Female will have the Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon on the sleeve of their white jersey. You should see that in the picture of the white jersey when ordering for female players.
· All YOUTH SIZES are under the UNISEX option for shorts and jerseys.
How to order through the Club Page:
Click the following link…
Click your team on the left side of the page.
· Click your player (menu on the left changes to players on that team's roster).
· This takes you to same landing page as the Eurosport email. The page will show both required and optional items. To just see what is required, click the "required" link on the left side of that page.
If easier, you can call in your order to 877-308-7989. Be sure to identify yourself as part of Greensboro United Soccer Association.
Parents need to follow the instructions carefully to ensure they get the right uniform and jersey numbers.